Yes, Hubble Connected for Motorola app allows you to schedule the motion detection so you get notifications and motion-triggered videos (if you are subscribed to any of the subscription plans or use a free trial) only during selected hours and days.
You can find this feature under Camera Settings > Sensor Settings > Motion Detection. You can set the hours and days during which you want the app to detect and record motion:
- Tap on ‘Motion Detection Scheduling’ (iOS) or ‘Motion Detection Scheduler’ Android™ and a calendar will be displayed.
- Tap the + icon to create a New Schedule.
- Set the start time and the end time and select the days.
- Tap ‘Save’.
- Repeat if you want to create more Schedules.
- Tap the bin icon if you want to delete any or all the Schedules.
Back in Sensor Settings, under Motion Detection Scheduling, you can see the active and/or next schedule listed.
IMPORTANT: When Motion Detection Scheduling is activated the app detects and records motion only within the defined schedules. If you do not set any schedule but activate Motion Detection Scheduling, the app does not detect nor record motion at all.
Please also note that the app allows you to schedule the motion detection during set hours on a daily basis.
It is currently not possible to set a schedule that runs overnight, for example from 7:00 pm to 7:00 am. There is however a work-around: Schedule first 7:00 pm to 11:59 pm and then 12:00 am to 7:00 am.