How can I use the talk mode?
- Tap the microphone icon on the menu bar, Touch to Talk will display on the screen.
- Tap the microphone icon to talk to your baby through the Baby Unit’s speaker.
- Tap the stop icon to stop talkback.
Note: you will not hear sound from the baby unit if the talk back mode is on.
How can I playback personal recordings via the baby unit?
The unit allows playback of your personal audio to soothe your baby. Before playback record a personal audio via HubbleClub by Hubble Connected App.
- Tap the Play icon at the menu bar, then the select option will pop up.
- Tap the microphone icon to view the desired Personal Recording. The Personal Recording names appear on the screen.
- Tap the desired recording to play the selection to soothe your baby.
What media can I play on the baby unit?
You can playback audio content – Lullabies, Soothing Sounds and Audio Book (English only) on the Baby Unit. You have 4 preloaded lullabies/ soothing sounds and 4 audio books in the Baby Unit.
How much time is needed to charge the battery pack for initial use?
We recommend charging for at least 16 hours before first use, and when the Parent Unit indicates the battery is low.
How can I change the temperature format °C or °F?
- Tap the temperature icon at the menu bar, the temperature format °C or °F icon will pop up on the screen.
- Tap °C of °F to select temperature format.
How can I access the Games and the videos?
The unit comes packed with entertaining content (videos, picture books games and more).
Tap the Hubble icon to access Hubble Baby entertaining games and videos.
- Try recharging the battery pack.
- Reset the Units. Unplug both the Units’ electrical power, then plug them back in.
- Is the Unit switched on? Press and hold the ON/OFF (Power button) on the Parent Unit for 3 seconds to switch it ON.
- Is the correct camera selected? Change the camera number, if necessary.
- Is the video display turned on? Press the VIDEO ON/OFF button to turn it ON.
- When operating using batteries only, the display will go blank after 5 minutes or 30 minutes or 60 minutes to save power (depending on video settings). The Unit is still active and will give you audio alerts. You can reactivate the screen by pressing any button.
What if the Baby Unit has lost its link with the Parent Unit?
- If the Baby Unit is too far away it may be going out of range, so move the Baby Unit closer to the Parent Unit.
- Reset both the Parent Unit and Baby Unit by disconnecting them from the electrical power. Wait about 15 seconds before reconnecting. Allow up to one minute for the Baby Unit and the Parent Unit to synchronise.
Noise interference on your device
- To avoid background noise or echoes, ensure that there is enough distance between your device and the Wi-Fi® Camera Unit.
- Use of other 2.4 GHz products, such as BluetoothTM systems or microwave ovens, may cause interference with this product. Keep the Wi- Fi® Camera Unit at least 3 feet away from these types of products, or switch them off if they appear to be causing interference.