We always strive to make HubbleClub app more versatile and easier. With the Hubble Skill, you can now control and track more with your voice.
Below are the options that you can use with Hubble Skill:
• Get camera’s temperature (only for models that have thermometer)
• Enable/Disable Motion detection
• Enable/Disable Motion recording
• Play/Stop lullaby (only on supported models)
• Video Sleep Diary (only for HubbleClub Premium)
Please note that for Hubble Skill the invocation name ‘Hubble’ is mandatory. After saying “Alexa”, you must use the invocation name “Hubble” before the command. For example, “Alexa, ask Hubble to enable motion detection”
- Name of device is not required in the command if the account has only one device.
- Hubble Alexa skill works better when the device has the name. For example, like: Living, Kitchen, Bedroom, Nursery, Jane’s room, etc.