In order to get motion-triggered videos, you need to:
1. Be subscribed to one of the Hubble Connected membership Plans. You can check plans at https://hubbleconnected.com/pages/plans.
2. Make sure you have set up correct camera settings:
- Go to camera sensor settings;
- Make sure motion detection/sensitivity is set to ON;
- Motion Video Recording should be set to ON to get videos: either set to Cloud* or SD Card**
- Motion Detection scheduling should be turned OFF or you can activate scheduling but in this case you will need to set at least one schedule. If you use Scheduling the app detects and records motion only within the defined schedules, reason why you need to set at least one schedule. As a result: if you have Motion Detection Scheduling ON but you did NOT set any schedule the Hubble Connected for Motorola Monitors app does NOT detect nor record any motion.
* Cloud recording is subject to membership to one of the Hubble Connected Plans (which can be tried out during the Free Trial). For more information about the Hubble Connected Service Plans visit our site: https://hubbleconnected.com/pages/plans
**Recording on the SD card is possible only when the camera comes with an SD card.