Whenever you move the camera to a different location and/or change a router, you need to make a hard reset of your camera and go through setup again to overwrite the previous router password with the new one.
You can reset your camera following the below steps:
- Delete the camera again from the camera list (if listed only).
- Then start the hard reset of the camera by holding down the ‘Pair’ button.
- Turn the camera off while holding down the ‘Pair’ button.
- After 10 seconds turn the camera back on, while still holding down the’ Pair’ button and wait until you hear a beep.
- Now, wait till the LED starts blinking. This may take up to 20 seconds.
- Now set up your camera again.
Please note that the steps for the hard reset depend on the camera model that you have. If you are not sure how to hard reset your camera, please check its user guide for the proper steps or contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mind that you may lose footage that’s in your timeline when doing a hard reset. If there is any video or snapshot you want to save, we suggest you do that before resetting the camera.