You may get an error when trying to set up your HubbleClub camera. Below you find a list of error codes and the corresponding tips:
Code 1: The HubbleClub camera could not find your mobile device. Tips:
- To ensure that your HubbleClub camera can detect your mobile device keep your camera and mobile device within a range of 0.3m/1ft.
Code 2: The setup procedure timed out. Tips:
- Either your HubbleClub camera didn’t receive the commands as the communication between the app and the camera wasn’t good: In that case, ensure that your HubbleClub camera can receive the commands from your mobile device by keeping your camera and smartphone within a range of 0.3m/1ft.
- Or you may need to go through the steps more quickly. For instance, make sure to have your Wi-Fi® password at hand.
Code 3: Your HubbleClub camera could not connect to your router. Tips:
- Ensure that during setup your HubbleClub camera and router are near each.
- Ensure to type your Wi-Fi® password correctly (and keep in mind: During setup, you are asked to type in your Wi-Fi® password, not your HubbleClub account password.)
Your Wi-Fi® password or SSID contains a space or special characters. Please, change your password and/or your SSID and take out any spaces and special characters.
Code 4-5: The HubbleClub camera could connect to your router but not to our servers. Tips:
- Check the status of the Hubble servers here: http://status.hubbleconnected.com/. If the Hubble servers are down, try setup later.
- If the services are listed as Operational, there is no server issue on our end, in which case your router is not connected to the Internet. Please check your Internet connection and try again.
Code 6: The HubbleClub camera could connect to your router but it could not register to the server. Tips:
In this case, please try to make a hard reset of your HubbleClub camera and try to set up it once again.