Is Guardian+ a Medical Device?
- Guardian+ is not a medical device and is designed for healthy.
- It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or alleviate any disease or health condition, including, but not limited to, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
- This product is only intended to assist you in tracking your baby’s well being and is not intended to replace you as a caregiver.
- This product is not FDA approved.
Is Guardian+ designed for what age group?
- Guardian wearable is designed, calibrated and optimized for the monitoring vitals of a baby ages 0 to 5 yrs. It should not be used by an adult.
Can I wash the wearable?
- Do not wash the wearable. Clean it with a dry cloth.
- Sprinkle-clean the straps when necessary. Detach the straps from the wearable before cleaning.
What does calibrating means?
- Calibrating means that the wearable still did not reach the baby’s skin baseline temperature.
- As soon as your baby wears the wearable, please allow 15-30 minutes approximately and then the app should show the thermal trend.
What are the best practices for using Guardian+ ?
- To enhance battery life, switch OFF the wearable when not in use.
- Keep the base unit within 6 to 10 feet (2 to 3 meters) of the wearable when it is put on the baby.
- Try to put the wearable on the baby only when the baby is asleep.
What is ConnectChat and how it works?
- ConnectChat is designed in such a way that both you (as a parent) and a child can send voice-recorded messages to each other.
How it works?
- From the Parent side:
- Press “Record message” button in the app ConnectChatscreen to record a voice message.
- You can record up to 20 secs long message and then send it to the device.
- If you would like to record another voice message, but the previous one was not ready still, then you will get a notification that the new message will overwrite the previous one.
- From the Child side:
- Press and hold ConnectChat button to record a voice message.
- During recording the backlit of the device will show amber color and will be back to the original color when the voice message is sent successfully.
- You will receive an app notification that the child has recorded the message.
- A single voice message can be recorded for max 20 seconds long.
- The child can record as many voice messages as they want. There is no restriction.
- ConnectChat button will blink if any new voice message is sent from parents.
- The child can press the ConnectChat button to listen to the voice message sent from parents.
How to reset the base unit?
- You can do that by pressing and holding the ‘PAIR’ button for 15 seconds in total.
- Once you press the ‘PAIR’ button you should hear a beep and a ‘Ready for Pairing’ message (after 2-5 seconds approximately.
- Keep on pressing the ‘PAIR’ button until you hear the second beep (which should happen on 12-14 seconds approximately).
- Only after a second beep release the ‘PAIR’ button and continue setup in the HubbleClub app.
NOTE: Please keep the wearable off until the full setup of the base unit is completed.
Setup issue – Stuttering sound?
- If you hear any stuttering sound during the setup, please follow below steps.
- Leave the base unit powered on for 3-5 minutes not pressing any buttons, and after that, the base unit should be set up.
- If the problem persists, please reset the base unit.
Why my Guardian+ wearable shows as offline?
- Make sure the wearable is properly charged, powered ON, and in the range of the base unit to record the vitals.
- The wearable may show as offline due to automatic power saving, however it will transmit vitals data every 70 seconds to HubbleClub app. If there isn’t any data being updated lately, please check if the wearable is charged, powered ON and in range of the base.
My wearable is not taking charge?
- Attach the wearable near the charging line of the base unit and make sure the wearable is fit snugly.
- The correct position should be 1mm away from the indication line.
- When placed correctly, the indicator will glow RED while charging.
Please note the incorrect positions:
- Covering the indication line. When placed incorrectly the indicator glows blue.
- Not all pins are in contact with the base unit. The LED indicator will go OFF.
NOTE: You can check the battery level status using the HubbleClub app. Once it is fully charged (100%), please detach the wearable from the base unit and properly set it up with your little one.
How to readjust the wearable?
- You can see the status ‘Readjust the wearable’ on HubbleClub app if the wearable is loose and is not in proper skin contact with the baby (at night, for example, if the baby is moving).
- In this case, please check the wearable, and make sure it is ON, properly wrapped on the baby’s ankle with the sensor facing outside the body.
- You can adjust the app settings to notify you when the wearable needs to be readjusted:
- Open the HubbleClub app and go to your Guardian Device settings:
- Tap on ‘Notifications’ and activate the ‘Wearable Displacement Alert notification’ option.
- You can choose to be notified only by the push notification or by a soft sound alert with the push notification.
How to update Guardian+ software (firmware version)?
- In order to prevent issues, please always keep your device up to date. You can do that following below steps.
- Open HubbleClub app and go to ‘Device Settings’ and under ‘Details’ scroll down to ‘Wearable Firmware Upgrade’ option.
- Tap on the arrow icon to see if there is an update available. If there is an update available, click on ‘Update Now’.
- Make sure the base unit is powered on and it is close to the wearable. The wearable should have a battery level of at least 50% or higher and it should not be in a charging state at during the update.
- The upgrade process can take up to 20 minutes. Please do not use the device until the upgrade process is completed.
- You can track the upgrade process on the HubbleClub app dashboard. As soon as it is completed you will see the notification on the app dashboard as well.
Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty (“Warranty”)
Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty (“Warranty”)
How to Obtain Warranty Service or Other Information?
To obtain service or information, please email:
What Does this Warranty Cover?
Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Hubble Connected branded product (“Product”) or certified accessory (“Accessory”) sold for use with this product that it manufactured to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal consumer usage for the period outlined below. This Warranty is your exclusive warranty and is not transferable.
Who is covered?
This Warranty extends only to the first consumer purchaser, and is not transferable.
What will BINATONE do?
BINATONE or its authorized distributor at its option and within a commercially reasonable time, will at no charge repair or replace any Products or Accessories that does not conform to this Warranty. We may use functionally equivalent reconditioned/ refurbished/ pre-owned or new Products, Accessories or parts.
What Other Limitations Are There?
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, OTHERWISE THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT PROVIDED UNDER THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL HUBBLE CONNECTED OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) FOR DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT OR ACCESSORY, OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR OTHER FINANCIAL LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE ABILITY OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCTS OR ACCESSORIES TO THE FULL EXTENT THESE DAMAGES MAY BE DISCLAIMED BY LAW.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, or limitation on the length of an implied warranty, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from one jurisdiction to another.
Normal Wear and Tear – Periodic maintenance, repair and replacement of parts
due to normal wear and tear are excluded from coverage.
Batteries – Only batteries whose fully charged capacity falls below 80% of their
rated capacity and batteries that leak are covered by this Warranty.
Abuse & Misuse – Defects or damage that result from: (a) improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, such as physical damage (cracks, scratches, etc.) to the surface of the product resulting from misuse; (b) contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; (c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of Hubble Connected or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage.
Use of Non-Hubble Connected branded Products and Accessories – Defects or damage that result from the use of Non-Hubble Connected branded or certified Products or Accessories or other peripheral equipment are excluded from coverage.
Unauthorized Service or Modification – Defects or damages resulting from service, testing, adjustment, installation, maintenance, alteration, or modification in any way by someone other than Hubble Connected, BINATONE or its authorized service centers, are excluded from coverage.
Products Covered Length of Coverage
Consumer Products: One (1) year from the date of the products original purchase by the first consumer purchaser of the product.
Consumer Accessories: Ninety (90) days from the date of the accessories original purchase by the first consumer purchaser of the product.
Consumer Products and Accessories that are Repaired or Replaced:
The balance of the original warranty or for Ninety (90) days from the date returned to the consumer, whichever is longer.
Altered Products. Products or Accessories with (a) serial numbers or date tags that have been removed, altered or obliterated; (b) broken seals or that show evidence of tampering; (c) mismatched board serial numbers; or (d) nonconforming or non-Hubble Connected branded housings, or parts, are excluded from coverage.
Defects, damages, or the failure of Products or Accessories due to any communication service or signal you may subscribe to or use with the Products or Accessories is excluded from coverage.
How to Obtain Warranty Service or Other Information?
To obtain service or information, please call:
You will receive instructions on how to ship the Products or Accessories at your expense and risk, to a BINATONE Authorized Repair Center. To obtain service, you must include: (a) the Product or Accessory; (b) the original proof of purchase (receipt) which includes the date, place and seller of the Product; (c) if a warranty card was included in your box, a completed warranty card showing the serial number of the Product; (d) a written description of the problem; and, most importantly; (e) your address and telephone number.
These terms and conditions constitute the complete warranty agreement between you and BINATONE regarding the Products or Accessories purchased by you, and supersede any prior agreement or representations, including representations made in any literature publications or promotional materials issued by BINATONE or representations made by any agent employee or staff of BINATONE, that may have been made in connection with the said purchase.