When viewing the live stream of your camera and you activated the streaming info some details are listed on the right-hand side of the streaming area:
1. OL, OT, OD, OR –> Streaming mode & frame rate:
- OL = Local: The app communicates directly, locally, with the camera without server interaction
- OT = Peer to Peer Remote using TCP: The app communicates directly, remotely, with the camera without server interaction
- OD = Peer to peer using UDP: App communicates with the camera via relay server
- L = Local mode: Both Camera and mobile device are on the same WiFi network
- R = Remote mode: Camera and mobile device are not connected to the same WiFI network
2. 1280×720 –> Resolution of the video, depends on the camera model, often 1280×720.
3. 788kbps –> The upload speed at which camera is uploading the video.
4. Wifi signal strength the app gets from the camera.