The ‘Connection error’ indicates that a specific streaming method failed. In order to correct this error message, you may try the following steps:
- Please try to refresh the camera’s list by pulling it down with your finger several times. If needed force close the app, open it again and try to refresh the camera’s list once again.
- Try to reboot the camera by unplugging it for 2-5 minutes and then plugging it back, leave it plugged in and turned on for 1-2 minutes, and check the streaming again.
- Please try to move the camera closer to the Wi-Fi router or vice versa and check if the connection error goes away.
- Check the upload speed of the Wi-Fi® network your camera is connected to. This can be found by going to http://www.speedtest.net/. Please note that an upload speed should be at least 0.8mbps per camera.
- Try to change the video streaming quality to a lower number. If you set it to 1000kbps, change it t 600kbps and check the streaming again.
If the above steps did not help, please contact customer support at email@example.com and we will be glad to check the issue further and assist.