1. Download Amazon Alexa app:
2. Create new account or log in with existing login details:
3. Click on More button in the bottom right corner, select Skills & Games and then select Your Skills option:
4. In a Search bar search for ‘Hubble’ and ‘Hubble baby’. Select this skills (one at a time) and click on ‘Enable to Use’ button:
5. Log in with Hubble Connected for Motorola account credentials and make sure to choose Control your device through voice commands using Alexa (for Hubble) and Track your pregnancy and baby’s growth activities (for Hubble Baby) and click on Allow button:
6. Your Hubble Connected for Motorola Account has been successfully linked to Amazon Alexa.