The HubbleClub camera setup is usually quite easy and straightforward. However, there are some tips that we recommend checking if the setup fails:
- Please make sure your camera is compatible with the HubbleClub app.
- Most important! If you use a dual-band router, you’d need it to connect to the 2.4GHz band. The Hubble camera cannot connect when it’s set to 5GHz. To find out how to check whether your router is connected to 2.4 GHz or 5GHz, please check this article – https://support.hubbleconnected.com/knowledge-base/how-to-find-out-whether-my-router-is-connected-to-2-4-ghz-or-5-ghz/.
- Make sure the lighting conditions are good and the room has enough light.
- Please check the camera’s position. The mobile device should not be very close to the camera. It should have a 15-30 cm distance, ideally.
- It is possible that the camera is not able to focus. Please keep the mobile device steady and do not shake/move it.
- Set brightness level of your phone is set to the optimum level. (You can re-adjust the brightness level to the original level once the setup is done).
- Make sure there are no special characters in the Wi-Fi network name and password.
- If you use the camera in combination with the handheld, please turn it off during setup (as it may interfere).
Last one, please check these setup videos that will help you through the setup process:
If the above tips did not help, please get in touch with our customer support at email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist you further.